Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TWD - My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

Three months since I've blogged...really?! Gees I am such a slacker. I've been doing pretty much every TWD recipe but obviously haven't been posting them. Shame on me!

This week Kait of Kait's Plate choose My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies, & girl you picked a good one! I have tried many many different chocolate chip cookie recipes, but this is by far the best ever. E-VER. I made these a few weeks ago when the snow/ice storm came through, & I was stuck in the house for 4 days. It's a good thing I got out when I did so I could bring the leftover cookies to work & quit eating the damn things! Of course the girls at the office loved them (but when do they not love baked goods?), & they all asked for the recipe. (Which is the true test when I bake something...if they love it they want the recipe so they can make it over & over.) These cookies will definitely be my go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe from now on.



Thanks to Kait for the fantastic choice! Check out her blog for the recipe, & the TWD blogroll for everyone else's creations!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked them! I gave all mine away, and am regretting it now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have given mine away sooner. I ate way too many!

    ReplyDelete