Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TWD - All in One Holiday Bundt Cake

It's almost Thanksgiving!! Yay! I love this holiday...there's nothing better than having an excuse to completely stuff myself with yummy food. This week's TWD recipe was chosen by Britin of The Nitty Britty, & she picked the All in One Holiday Bundt Cake. Dorie out did herself with this recipe...it combines everything that is so perfect about holiday baked goods...apple, pumpkin, nuts, ginger...oh yeah! I made this recipe a couple of weeks ago, & now I'm sitting here wishing I had another one. Yet another home run for the TWD crew!

Unfortunately I don't have pics of the cake...I forgot to take any before we gulped it up. Oops!

Check out Britin's blog for the recipe & the TWD blogroll for everyone's pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment