Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TWD - Fresh Mango Bread

Ahhhh finallly back into the swing of TWD! Things have been so busy lately. This week's selection (Fresh Mango Bread) came from Kelly of Baking with the Boys. I was worried that I was going to have trouble finding mangos at my local grocery store, but I was in luck...they had a pretty good selection for once! This bread was so quick & easy to put together, & it smelled so good baking in the oven.

The only tweak I did on this recipe was leaving the raisins out...I absolutely hate cooked raisins. I love the spice in this cake, & the mango flavor. The middle sunk in a little bit so I was concerned that it was undercooked, but it was actually just right.

I will definitely be making this again!

(Forgive the horrible photo this week...my camera battery is still dead because I can't find the damn charger. Ugh!)



Check out Kelly's blog for the recipe & the TWD blogroll for everyone's bread!

1 comment:

  1. Your bread looks great! I plan on leaving raisins out next time too - I left them in this time for the beau. =)

    ReplyDelete