Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TWD - Chocolate Cream Tart (Minus Pictures)

Woot woot! I'm finally back in the swing of all things TWD. This week Kim of Scrumptious Photography chose Dorie's Chocolate Cream Tart. As we all know, chocolate is a food group for me, so I love love love this tart! So creamy & chocolaty & delicious! I chose a really nice bittersweet chocolate for this recipe because I figure either go big or go home. I had a hard time not eating the chocolate cream all by itself. (Okay so I ate a little, but shhhhh.)

Sadly I'm a ditz & failed to realize that my camera battery was dead until it was too late. No pictures for me this go round. Boo. :-(

Hop on over to the TWD blogroll for everyone else's drool-inducing pictures, & check out Kim's blog for the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment